Choosing a gas range is never easy. Once upon a time, there was nothing much to a gas range or cooking range and buying it was simple and easy, almost all had similar features. With the advancement in technology, even cooking ranges have become more efficient with added features and functions.
Most of the cooks prefer to use gas ranges over their electric counterparts due to a better burner flame and its ability to provide better heat and to cook things faster. Using a gas range is slightly expensive to buy, but are more economical to operate in the long run. As such, we have narrowed down the three best gas ranges based on their performance and quality.
Samsung is one the most popular brands in electrical items and known worldwide for their reliability. This gas range by them is equipped with all the relevant features that are needed from a great stove top and is also user friendly and simple to operate on a daily basis. Majority of the users have been using this appliance for years and have been satisfied with its performance and have given it a high star rating on average.
- Weight: 232 pounds
- Dimensions: 26.3 x 29.8 x 37.1 inches
- Installation Type: Slide-In
- Burner type: Induction
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Fuel type: Electric
- Material Type: Stainless-Steel
This unit from Samsung is quite an attractive looking design that would look great in any kitchen. It is also quite a modern design which is user friendly in such a way that it is simple to operate and it has easy cleaning options. Moreover, this stove top is equipped with hot surface indicator lights, auto oven light, kitchen timer, delay start, child safety lock and Sabbath mode amongst other “convenience” options.
It is equipped with a Flex Duo technology which is a cavity range that is single and has a double oven as well and it has the ability to switch easily from a single cavity to 2 smaller cavities as well. Moreover, it has glass touch controls that are equipped with a light system for guiding. The oven also has a gliding option that makes it easy to access food inside and there is a large capacity in the oven which can easily accommodate more than one dish for cooking.
- It is able to heat evenly and quickly.
- It has a modern and contemporary design of the unit.
- The Oven also heats quickly and is able to bake evenly as well.
- The range does not heat up the whole kitchen.
- There are precise temperature control options.
- There is a warning drawer that is high or medium or low.
- It is equipped with Steam Quick technology that provides 20 minutes oven cleaning.
- Some of the customers found this range quite expensive.
Leave a Comment